[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Nov 12 17:10:01 EST 2012

On Nov 12, 2012, at 5:00 PM, "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr at baby-dragons.com> wrote:

>  With the reduced fee's for an end user /24 (what looks to me as) $100 .
>    This would reduce my heart ache quite a bit .  I already have an ASN
>    (19274) for which I pay the $100 annual maintenance fee .
>
>    My question is what would my end user fee be for this combination , ipv4/24 & ASN be ?

As proposed, there would be a $100/yr end-user maintenance
fee for each of the IPv4 block and for each AS number (for a
total of $200/year in your example)

There has been some discussion to include end-user maintenance
for 1 IPv4 block, 1 IPv6 block, and 1 AS number for a single $100
annual fee, and $100 for each additional resource.  If that change
is adopted, your total would be $100/year.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO