[ARIN-consult] PDP Consultation Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jun 26 13:30:38 EDT 2012

The consultation on the revised Policy Development Process is closing
this week.

This version of the PDP incorporated changes as a result of the
discussion and feedback from an earlier consult that took place in
September 2011.

While it is delightful that there have been no objections to this
version; if you have read the revised PDP and agree with it, a few posts
in support would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services