[ARIN-consult] ACSP Consultation: Retiring ARIN E-mail Templates

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Mon Sep 28 13:12:17 EDT 2009

 	Hello Consult ,
 		The only way I could support the removal of the email templates
would be if ...

 	Arin configured the portal allow the participant to 'Save' the request
form as a filled in email template form to their local system .

 	And

 	Arin configured the portal to allow the user to setup email responses
back to the participant ,  again just as if a email form had been used .

 	This allows the USER to still have both worlds .

 		Tia ,  JimL