[ARIN-consult] Hello / database restructuring/updating

Björn Bartels info at dragon-projects.de
Fri Jan 23 13:51:41 EST 2009

Hello list,

reason I got here is I wrote a mail to one of the "recource analysts"
regarding automated update processes of the ARIN database and he
suggested so.

Well, as I wrote in the mail sent to that analyst, I have had some
experience writing a web-based update client/api for RIPE registration
database for our network customers and internal tools at work. One of
my main questions was if there will be anything like the interface the
RIPE is providing?

As I understand this discussion list will close in about a week, so I
would like to get a brief overview of how far you got here till now!

Thanks a lot in advance

YT
BB

[Björn Bartels - dragon-projects.de  ]
[web application development         ]

[email :     info at dragon-projects.de ]
[home  :   http://dragon-projects.de ]
[skype :                  bb-drummer ]
[phone :            ++49 171 9606240 ]

[----------------------------------- ]

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht
gestattet.

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.