[consult] Call for Consultation - Suggestion to Remove the WHOIS Query Result Limit

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Mar 15 11:27:47 EDT 2007

Regarding the ARIN WHOIS query limit of 256 results..

I am sysadmin for an ISP in the central US and would like to provide
input to the Call for Consultation.  I have only rarely been impacted by
the 256 result WHOIS limit and I am quite happy with it.  At this time,
from my point of view, the 256 result limit is fine and the protections
it offers outweigh any benefit my organization would see from removing
it.

Kevin Kargel
Polar Communications     ND 58270

$s/worry/happy,g