[consult] Call for Consultation: ARIN WHOIS Directory Services

Heather Schiller heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jul 26 16:15:07 EDT 2007

I can already get your company's POC's by searching @neustar.biz

BARNES, WALTER  (WBA2-ARIN)     walter.barnes at neustar.biz +1-571-434-5797
Chatfield, Terrence  (TC565-ARIN)     terry.chatfield at neustar.biz
+1-571-434-5627
Network Engineering  (NETWO336-ARIN)     wan.engineering at neustar.biz
+1-866-638-6622

and I can get a list of what your potential resources are by searching
neustar* ..and I would have to walk through each one to find which
WBA2-ARIN is the POC for.

What I am asking is that this be consolidated into one step, to be able to
search something like !> WBA2-ARIN and get a list of the resources that
WBA2-ARIN is a POC for.

True today, I can email ARIN and ask for the info.  I (Verizon Business)
have a ton of records and POC's listed.. I haven't endeavored on a project
to ensure they are all up to date, because for each one I will have to
email ARIN and ask them to provide a list of the resources associated to
each POC, making it a large project.  While ARIN helpdesk would be more
than happy to provide this info, I'm much more likely to do something
about it if I can clean them up as I find them, and get an answer in 5
seconds as opposed to a few hours or even a day ... my attention span is
just that short.