[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online
info at arin.net
Sat May 13 12:58:50 EDT 2023
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and updates. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- For customers of the Hosted RPKI (Resource Public Key Infrastructure) service, significant changes have been made, especially to the management of ROAs (Route Origin Authorizations) in ARIN Online.
- We have removed the requirement for users to generate a public/private key pair to create Resource Certificates and ROAs.
- Signing up for Hosted RPKI is no longer a ticketed process.
- Creating ROAs is no longer a ticketed process. Created ROAs will be returned immediately and available in the next repository delta.
- All ROAs in the repository created using ARIN Online will auto renew.
- We have streamlined the top navigation menu of the RPKI pages in ARIN Online.
- For customers of the Hosted RPKI, changes have been made to the RESTful API for managing ROAs.
- It is now possible to create and delete multiple ROAs through a single API call.
- ROAs created with the new API will auto renew.
- All ROAs in the repository created using the previous API will not auto renew and will retain their original expiration date.
- We have created a new URL associated with the new RESTful API calls for managing ROAs. We will maintain the old API endpoints to prevent existing users from having to change their scripts.
- We will migrate all existing ROAs in the RPKI repository created using the ARIN Online interface to auto renew. ROAs generated using the previous RESTful API will not be migrated to auto renew and will retain their existing expiration date. To take advantage of auto renew, ROAs created with the previous RESTful API must be replaced with ones created using the newly released RESTful API.
- Some changes have been made to the management of Delegated RPKI.
- Signing up for Delegated RPKI service is no longer a ticketed process.
- Updating the child_request document is no longer a ticketed process.
- We have made stylistic updates in ARIN Online to provide a more consistent experience across devices and operating systems.
More information about the ARIN-announce