[arin-announce] First Set of Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Winners Selected

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 3 13:39:33 EDT 2023

Congratulations to Frank B., Nelson A., and David P. for winning the first set of survey prize drawings for $250 Amazon gift cards!  You could be our next winner— just submit your feedback to the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey at:

https://www.arin.net/customersurvey2

The survey will remain open through 10 May, so there is still time for you to complete the survey and help ARIN assess our performance in all areas of the organization, including Technical Services, Registration and Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.

To learn more about the survey and view results from previous years, visit https://arin.net/surveys.

Take the survey and tell us how we can improve our services to better help you achieve your goals!

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer