[arin-announce] 2023 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
info at arin.net
Wed Apr 19 13:51:54 EDT 2023
ARIN has officially launched our fourth Customer Satisfaction Survey (https://www.arin.net/participate/community/community_surveys/) to determine the current level of customer satisfaction with ARIN services. The survey is open beginning today, 19 April, and will run through 10 May.
The survey is available at:
Working together with marketing research firm Rockbridge Associates, we developed this survey to assess ARIN’s performance in all areas of the organization, including Technical Services, Registration and Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.
Survey objectives include:
• Determine members' expectations and needs from ARIN.
• Assess current satisfaction with ARIN's services and operations.
• Determine any unmet needs members have.
• Identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
• Assess current perceptions of the organization within the Internet community.
• Identify opportunities to better engage the Internet community in terms of outreach, education and fostering participation.
• Understand how ARIN's current performance compares to that indicated by the previous surveys completed in 2014, 2017, and 2020.
The results of this survey will inform how ARIN moves forward when making future service improvements. This survey will also enhance the feedback collection we already conduct throughout the year using transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms.
We will randomly select 10 winners to receive a $250 Amazon gift card during the survey period. These winners will be selected and announced on a weekly basis. If you would like to be eligible to receive a gift card, please provide your name and an email address on the final page of the survey. This information will only be used for the purposes of randomly selecting and contacting survey prize winners.
Your feedback is important to us, and we value your time to help ARIN improve our services for you.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Previous Customer Survey results
More information about the ARIN-announce