[arin-announce] ARIN on the Road is Heading to the Midwest!

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 6 15:18:20 EDT 2022

Got questions about IPv6 resources? Wondering how your organization can deploy RPKI? Need help navigating ARIN Online? Get your questions answered at ARIN on the Road in Wichita, Kansas.

Held on Wednesday, 9 November from 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM CT at the Homewood Suites by Hilton at the Waterfront in Wichita, this is an educational experience you won’t want to miss.

REGISTER TODAY: https://arin.net/wichita

ARIN on the Road is your chance to:

- Have facetime with key decision-makers at ARIN - and yes, lots of Q&A time
- Learn about the tools and services we provide and how to use them
- Connect with colleagues and find out how you can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the ARIN community

Registration is free and lunch is on us! Register early to reserve your seat.

**Our Commitment to Health and Safety**: During the COVID-19 pandemic, ARIN believes the well-being of our community members and staff is a top priority. We continue to follow official guidance from national and local governments regarding COVID-19 response measures. Additional recommendations can be found on the ARIN on the Road registration site’s Health & Safety page.