[arin-announce] Join Us for Day 2 of ARIN 48
info at arin.net
Wed Oct 20 10:41:23 EDT 2021
We hope you enjoyed the first day of ARIN 48. Day 2 of our Public Policy Meeting begins today at noon EDT. Follow along with our livestream and review meeting materials here: http://arin.net/ARIN48_materials
If you missed Day 1, find a recap on the ARIN Blog: http://arin.net/blog
The draft policies that will be discussed today are:
- ARIN-2021-4: Clarifications to Sections 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5.6
- ARIN-2021-5: Update ISP and End User References For 2022 Fee Schedule
- ARIN-2021-6: Remove Circuit Requirement
There are 2 more events scheduled for ARIN 48 — and it’s not too late to register to join us! Visit https://arin.net/ARIN48 for more info on how you can attend and participate.
- 28 October: Election Forum
- 4 November: Members Meeting
Please contact us at meetings at arin.net if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce