[arin-announce] ARIN Has a New Blog

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 5 13:26:00 EDT 2021

We are pleased to announce the ARIN blog has a new home. For the past 11 years TeamARIN was a standalone website, but we recently packed up and moved all that great content from teamarin.net into arin.net.

Visit the new ARIN blog at: https://www.arin.net/blog/

While this is a change to where we publish content, we will still be bringing you the same great blogs, event news, and ways to get involved in the ARIN community in a more accessible location. We have strived to make the transition a seamless experience as possible with redirect links, so that content from the old site will be easily found in its new home.

When you visit the new ARIN blog you will find the links to our events calendar, information on how to contribute a guest blog, library of IPv6 case studies, archive of ARIN Bits newsletters, and more.

Now you have the option of subscribing to the blog for updates when a new blog is published to our site. You always have the option to unsubscribe at any time, and your data will remain secure.

Sign up for ARIN blog updates at: https://www.arin.net/blog/signup/

To learn more about our new blog and why we decided to say goodbye to teamarin.net check out the first post on the blog: https://www.arin.net/blog/2021/10/01/moving-day-for-teamarin/ We hope you will love our new home for the blog as much as we do.

Happy reading!