[arin-announce] ACSP Consultation 2021.3 - ARIN Fees is Now Closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu May 13 09:39:55 EDT 2021

ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during the Consultation on ARIN Fees. The feedback from the community will be provided to the Board for their consideration. Overall, input from the community was supportive of work toward harmonizing fees to achieve equitable cost recovery including:

- Increasing the Transfer Fees to $500
- Adding transaction fees for OrgCreate and OrgRecovery
- The need for cost-recovery necessary to support the continued development and deployment of Internet routing security services (i.e., RPKI and authenticated IRR)
- Harmonizing fees for all customers as fast as reasonably may be accomplished
- Simplifying the process of working with ARIN via a single uniform fee schedule