[arin-announce] Announcing the 2021 Nomination Committee

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jun 2 14:55:25 EDT 2021

We are pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected to serve on the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom):

    * Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
    * Byron Holland, CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority / Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet)
    * Jonathan Kalbfeld, ThoughtWave Technologies, Inc.
    * Leif Sawyer, GCI Communications Corp
    * Chris Tacit, Vancouver Internet Exchange (VANIX)

These community members were selected from the pool of volunteers recently solicited and meet the eligibility requirements, including being associated with General Members in Good Standing, and with not more than two Advisory Council members participating. The selection was made by the two Trustee members of the NomCom — Tina Morris and Catherine Middleton (2021 NomCom Chair).

We extend our sincere thanks to these volunteers for serving on this year’s committee and appreciate their time and willingness to contribute to this vital process. We also hope you will join us in thanking all those who volunteered. ARIN, as an organization and as a community, relies on the participation of its stakeholders.

For 2021, the NomCom will be identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.

For the Board of Trustees, there will be two seats to fill for terms starting on 1 January 2022. For the Advisory Council terms starting next year, there will be five full-term seats to fill, with an additional seat with a one-year term to fill. The Call for Nominations will be posted in the coming weeks.

For additional information regarding the Nomination Committee, visit:

    * NomCom Charter: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/committees/charters/#nomcom

    * NomCom FAQs: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/nomcom_faq/

    * 2021 Board Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee:
    https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/elections/nomcom_guidance2021.pdf

For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/processes/

Regards,

Jason Byrne