[arin-announce] Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 48

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jul 28 10:37:03 EDT 2021

Apply now through 5:00 PM ET Wednesday, 25 August 2021 to be a part of the
ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program. This is a wonderful way to meet others in
the community, grow in your career, and be mentored as you gain experience
with the ARIN Policy Development Process.

This is the second time the program will take place completely online,
consisting of four structured 75-minute sessions held on Thursday afternoons
from 30 September through 21 October, in addition to attending the virtual
ARIN 48 Public Policy Meeting on 19 and 20 October.

The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals 18 years and older
who reside in the ARIN region and are interested in Internet number resource
policy development, IPv6 deployment, IPv4 matters (including the transfer
market), routing security, or Internet governance.

To be considered, you must submit an online application. Apply now at the
following link - our new, simplified application won't take much of your
time and you can even save as you go and come back to it later.

https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_48_/

To learn more about ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program, the selection
process, and the Terms and Conditions, please visit:

https://www.arin.net/fellowships

Download and share our informational flyer and watch our promotional video
for more details:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowships/ARIN48VFPFlyer.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV81WjPK0Y8

Applicants that require approval from their employer prior to applying may
request a customizable letter that highlights the benefits of taking part in
ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program.

If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to request
a copy of the letter, please email: fellowships at arin.net. ARIN looks forward
to receiving your application soon.

Regards,

Amanda Gauldin