[arin-announce] New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2022
info at arin.net
Mon Jul 12 12:23:03 EDT 2021
The ARIN Board of Trustees, at its 23 June 2021 meeting, adopted a new ARIN Fee Schedule effective 1 January 2022. The new fee schedule reflects proposed modifications and community feedback collected from both the ARIN 47 Public Policy and Members Meeting as well as the Community Consultation that concluded on 10 May 2021. New fees will be reflected in invoices due on and after 1 January 2022.
The new Fee Schedule includes the following changes:
- Transitioning End Users from annual per-resource maintenance fees to the RSP (Registration Services Plan) Fee Schedule
- Transitioning Legacy resource holders from annual per-resource maintenance fees to the RSP Fee Schedule while maintaining the annual cap of total maintenance fees (which will increase $25 per year)
- Providing a temporary IPv6 fee waiver for organizations in the 3X-Small category that desire a larger address block
- Implementing a $50 fee for OrgCreate and $100 fee for OrgRecovery transactions
- Increasing the transfer processing fee to $500
The new Fee Schedule is available at:
The new fee schedule does have implications for how ARIN defines membership. Because the membership definition is part of ARIN’s bylaws, we will be conducting a separate community consultation on the desired changes in the coming weeks. All resulting changes to membership rules will be implemented in tandem with the new fee schedule.
If you have additional questions, please contact 2022Fees at arin.net or submit via Ask ARIN, while logged into your ARIN Online account.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce