[arin-announce] Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 1 10:54:27 EDT 2021

ARIN is committed to meeting the growing needs of our community. As the Internet continues to evolve, the importance of sustained innovation to meet these demands is at the core of our service-centric approach. Notably, ARIN has made several significant investments in time and resources to develop and deploy new services or implement targeted improvements for existing services to meet this expanding need. These include:

    *  Working with interested community stakeholders, we held extensive community consultation on desired IRR functionality, and as a result, deployed a vastly improved Internet Routing Registry (IRR) with an online user interface making it easier to manage your routing objects.

    *  Implemented significant enhancements to the Resources Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) functionality in ARIN Online, allowing our customers to more quickly create Route Origination Authorization (ROAs) and secure their routes.

    *  Deployed a new chat service which has been extremely popular with our customers.

This is just the beginning of what ARIN is planning as we continue to bring improved functionality, tools, and customer support to our community. So, what’s next?

As part of our increasingly customer-focused approach to serving the community, we are pleased to announce that on 3 May, we will be formalizing our support model by introducing ARIN’s “Premier Support Plan” for our largest customers. ARIN’s Premier Support Plan (PSP) will be added to all Registration Services Plan customers in the 2X-Large and greater categories – this is in light of the increasingly important role that ARIN services have in customer operations and in recognition of their already substantial financial support to ARIN.

So, what is included in ARIN’s Premier Support Plan (PSP)?

    *  Organizations in the PSP program will be assigned a dedicated account analyst who is available to directly assist with any complex questions or scenarios where escalation may be required.

    *  Tickets associated with these accounts will receive priority handling when requested.

    *  Direct Technical Services Liaison – available during ARIN business hours for assistance with RPKI, IRR, DNSSEC, and other technical services.

    *  24/7 On-Call Support – While ARIN already monitors and maintains its services 24 x 7 x 365, Premier Support Plan customers gain access to on-call resources outside of normal ARIN business hours in the event you should have a service-impacting event related to your use of ARIN’s RPKI, IRR, or DNSSEC services. (Note: this does not include resource request ticket status, training, or payment-related questions.)

    *  Premier Services Customer Focus Group – customers will be invited to join quarterly focus group sessions where they will meet with ARIN executive management to discuss ARIN services. Waived Transfer Fees – transaction fees waived on any Internet number resource transfer.

This program will allow us to better serve and support our customers and will be made available to other customers in the future – stand by for details!

Please share any thoughts you may have with us.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer