[arin-announce] 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 26 10:47:50 EDT 2020

ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our third community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates (https://rockresearch.com/), an independent contractor.

The complete and unabridged report delivered to ARIN by our independent contractor is available here:

https://www.arin.net/vault/about_us/corp_docs/customer_survey/2020.pdf

We will use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services.

Thank you to those who participated in this survey, and to all of you who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the success of the registry.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer