[arin-announce] Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 6 11:25:50 EDT 2020

As we announced a few weeks ago, there will be Candidate Forums for both
the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates at the virtual
ARIN 46 Members Meeting on Friday, 23 October. We now need your
assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the
candidates.

We accepted questions from the community from 22 September to 2 October,
and now we are interested in finding out which of these suggested
questions are most interesting or important to you. You can rank the
suggested questions anonymously using our online form before 5:00 PM EDT
on 13 October:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020RankQuestions

During the sessions on 23 October at ARIN 46, a moderator will select
from the top-ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the
selected questions. Note that there will be no questions taken onsite
from the audience. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum takes place
from 12:30 – 1:00 PM and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be
from 1:30 – 2:15 PM.

We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of
where each candidate falls on the issues that matter most to you. We
believe this will help all of our voters make a more informed decision
when it comes time to cast their ballots during the week of elections,
which is such an important time for our community.

As a reminder, the Final Slate of Candidates was announced on 4 October.
You may review all the candidate bios, their views on issues already
covered in the candidate questionnaire and read or make statements of
support at:

https://www.arin.net/announcements/20201004_finalslate/

If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums,
please contact us at members at arin.net. We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO