[arin-announce] ARIN 45 Hotel Discount Expires Soon

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Mar 10 10:30:22 EDT 2020

ARIN 45 is fast-approaching! We hope you will join us from 26-29 April
in Louisville, Kentucky at the Galt House Hotel for our next Public
Policy and Members Meeting. You won’t want to miss this important
Internet community event where you’ll have the opportunity to engage in
policy discussions, network with colleagues, learn more about ARIN
services and operations, and attend workshops and tutorials.

Since ARIN 45 is only weeks away, you’ll want to make your travel
arrangements while there is still time to take advantage of the
discounted hotel rate. The deadline for ARIN attendees to receive the
discounted rate of $189 USD at the Galt House Hotel is 24 March. The
room rate is subject to all applicable taxes, fees, and other charges as
they may apply, so please read the hotel registration information on the
hotel website carefully.

We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register right now by
visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN45

Hotel details and a booking link are available on the “Hotel and Travel”
page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important
that you book your room as soon as possible. If you are experiencing
booking issues and desired dates are not available, please contact
meetings at arin.net for assistance. Space will be an issue, so don’t delay!

If you can’t find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at meetings at arin.net and we’ll be happy to help. We hope to
see you in Louisville!

Note - ARIN is actively monitoring the latest news and guidance related
to COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
the World Health Organization (WHO), and local government in Louisville
– at this time, the ARIN 45 meeting will continue as planned in
Louisville, Kentucky, 26 - 29 April.

If circumstances change, we will promptly announce any necessary changes
online, and will inform all those registered for the event via email.