[arin-announce] Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
info at arin.net
Wed Jun 3 13:53:36 EDT 2020
Do you know of a project that:
- is operational or research-based that improves the overall Internet
industry and Internet user environment?
- advances ARIN’s mission and broadly benefits the Internet community
within the ARIN region?
- needs funding?
- is non-commercial in nature?
We want to learn more about it! Consider applying for a 2020 ARIN
Community Grant, but hurry – you only have until 10 June to submit your
Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the
expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet
consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a
globally consistent and highly usable Internet Numbers Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as,
but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2020, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of
up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000
(USD) and based on project need.
We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program at:
A link to the application is available on the webpage.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN
Community Grant Program in 2020. We encourage all applicants to clearly
demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection
criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce