[arin-announce] Updates to RPKI at ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 8 13:06:53 EST 2020

ARIN updated its Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) service in
December 2019. This update includes adding support for RPKI Remote Delta
Protocol (RRDP). With RRDP, incremental updates to the repository are
now available for retrieval using Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
(HTTPS) connections. ARIN is now providing updated RPKI repository data
every few minutes to users running RPKI validator software that supports
either RRDP or Rsync. A list of some supported software is available at
our RPKI Relying Party page:

https://www.arin.net/resources/manage/rpki/tal/

More information about our collaboration with the wider Internet
community to update our RPKI service is available on our TeamARIN blog
at the following URL:

https://teamarin.net/2019/12/09/the-road-from-rsync-to-rrdp/