[arin-announce] We’re Looking for a Network Connectivity Sponsor for ARIN 49

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 22 09:12:35 EDT 2020

Before we can choose a location for ARIN 49 in Spring 2022, we need to
secure a network connectivity sponsor in one of the target cities we’re
considering: Phoenix, San Antonio, and Nashville. Does your company have
a presence in one of those cities? If so, we need your help!

If you have an interest in showing your support of ARIN and the Internet
community, your company may be the perfect candidate to be our next
network connectivity sponsor, and your city may be the perfect spot for
ARIN 49.

ARIN Meeting sponsorship provides a great opportunity for your
organization to show its support for the community-based, transparent,
bottom-up policy development process that has served as the foundations
on which Internet infrastructure has flourished for years.

We’re looking for the following from our next network connectivity sponsor:

- Network Sponsors must provide at least 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth between
the meeting venue and the Internet. ARIN prefers to have both IPv4 and
IPv6 transit.
- The sponsor must announce and route the netblock that ARIN provides.
- ARIN will request a setup and install time, which varies based on the
site, of at least 30 days prior to the meeting. ARIN staff will arrive
1-2 days prior to the meeting to begin setup.
- ARIN also requires the network connectivity sponsor to provide
support, in terms of staffing and resources, as necessary before and
during the meeting to ensure operational uptime and mitigate any network
connectivity problems that may arise.

For more details, visit our sponsorship page:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsors/

Think your organization might be able to help? Please email us at
meetings at arin.net. We look forward to hearing from you and considering
your city for ARIN 49!