[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 1 14:18:40 EDT 2020

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are
included below this message.

ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or
issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account,
or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through
Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes

We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes,
including:

- Updates to our system were made to support the community-driven policy
changes in ARIN 2017-12 and ARIN 2018-5. As a result of these policy
changes, Points of Contact (POCs) and Organizations can no longer be
created when performing a Detailed Reassignment or Reallocation.

- Added support for RFC 8183 , out-of-band setup protocol, for Delegated
RPKI (ACSP 2020.3). This includes support for tags in child request and
parent response XML files.

- Added endpoints in ARIN’s Registration RESTful Service (Reg-RWS) to
list and delete Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs) (ACSP 2018.16).