[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 11 11:44:24 EDT 2019

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
improvements, new features, and enhancements. Today’s system upgrade was
performed without any impact in service to customers. As we move
forward, many of our future releases will not have any impact to
customers as well. We have deployed a stateless architecture that allows
us to upgrade parts of our infrastructure with no interruption of service.

We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes,
including:

* Based on the consultation on deleting aged report request tickets that
closed 31 July 2019, ARIN has implemented an automated process to delete
these specific report tickets after 90 days. The individual tickets for
these reports now provide an option to retain the report if you do not
want it deleted. The types of report tickets affected are Associations
Reports, WhoWas Reports, Reassignment Reports, and User Reassignment
Reports.

* Navigation in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) section of
ARIN Online was improved.

If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an
Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the
Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM
to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer