[arin-announce] Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 24 13:15:32 EDT 2019

ARIN is pleased to announce the latest date for ARIN Lunch by the
Numbers! We will be making a stop in Alexandria, VA on 5 December.

This event is tailored to help ARIN customers/members learn about all
the tools and services we provide that are available to them at no
additional cost. During lunch, ARIN staff will present an overview of
current ARIN activities and services. Afterward, there will be plenty of
time for your questions and for you to provide us with feedback about
interacting with ARIN.

We will have a Registration Services Help Desk onsite, and Customer
Service Resource Analyst Eddie Diego will be happy to answer any
questions about your resources or pending requests. Please indicate on
the registration form if you would like to make a 10-minute appointment
with him prior to the start of lunch and we will get back to you to
schedule. Of course, when Eddie is free just stop by and chat with him.

Register for this event:

ARIN Lunch by the Numbers: Alexandria
Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
1900 Diagonal Road
Alexandria, VA 22314
Thursday, 5 December 2019
Help Desk open 10:30 - 11:30 AM ET by appointment
Registration opens at 11:30 AM ET
Lunch and program: 11:45 AM – 2:00 PM ET

Register at: https://www.arin.net/alexandria

Space is limited and you must register in advance to attend. Two
individuals per ARIN customer/member organization (i.e., an organization
holding resources directly issued from ARIN) are welcome to attend. As
you complete the online registration form, please let us know if there
is something in particular you are eager to discuss!

We look forward to meeting you and to your participation. Please don’t
hesitate to reach out to meetings at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Senior Director, Communications and Member Services