[arin-announce] 2019 ARIN Election Results

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Nov 12 13:12:52 EST 2019

The 2019 ARIN Elections concluded at 6 PM ET on Friday, 8 November, and
ARIN wishes to congratulate those elected by the ARIN community to serve
on the ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council (AC), and the
Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).

Catherine Middleton has been elected, and incumbent Bill Sandiford has
been re-elected to the ARIN Board of Trustees. Each will serve a
three-year term commencing 1 January 2020. The ARIN Board of Trustees
acknowledges and thanks Bram Abramson, incumbent Patrick Gilmore, and
Jacob Glick for participating in this year’s elections and looks forward
to their ongoing participation in the ARIN community.

On behalf of the ARIN Board of Trustees, I would like to recognize and
thank outgoing Board member Patrick Gilmore for his service. Patrick has
served the ARIN Membership and community the past three years, and we
thank him for his time and service. I also would like to acknowledge and
thank Regenie Fräser for her service during her one-year appointment to
the ARIN Board of Trustees that concludes at the end of this year.

Incumbents Owen DeLong, Alyssa Moore, Tina Morris, Joe Provo, and Alison
Wood have all been re-elected to serve three-year terms on the AC
beginning 1 January 2020. The ARIN Board of Trustees acknowledges and
thanks Jeffrey Anderson, Anita Nikolich, Steven Wallace, and Matthew
Wilder for their participation in this year’s elections. The Board looks
forward to these individuals continued involvement in the ARIN
community, including ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP).

Martin Hannigan has been elected to a seat on the NRO Number Council
from the ARIN region. His three-year term will begin 1 January 2020. The
Board of Trustees wishes to thank Aaron Hughes and Dave Täht for their
participation as candidates in this year’s election and looks forward to
their continued participation in the ARIN community.

On behalf of the ARIN Board of Trustees, I would also like to
acknowledge and giver our tremendous thanks to outgoing NRO Number
Council member Jason Schiller for his steadfast dedication and countless
hours of service over the years not only to the ARIN community, but the
Internet community as a whole.

For detailed elections results, please visit:

https://www.arin.net/announcements/20191112/#election-results

Regards,

Paul Andersen, P. Eng
Chair, ARIN Board of Trustees