[arin-announce] ARIN Phone System is Currently Offline

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 10 14:15:10 EDT 2019

At approximately 4:00 PM EDT on 9 May our monitoring systems alerted us
that our telephone line was non-responsive. We immediately notified
customers via an announcement pop-up on our website. Since that time we
have been aggressively troubleshooting the issue with our service
providers. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage customers to
reach out via Ask ARIN in their ARIN Online accounts to contact
Registration or Financial Services if you require immediate assistance.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer