[arin-announce] ARIN Online and arin.net Operational

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Dec 23 17:26:56 EST 2019

ARIN experienced technical issues with our arin.net website that also
caused caused ARIN Online to be inaccessible on 23 December 2019
starting at 12:35 PM ET. The website was operational as of 4:00 PM ET
and ARIN Online access restored at 5:15 PM. Our automatic alerts
notified ARIN Engineering staff immediately of the problem and staff
addressed the issue as quickly as possible. ARIN apologizes for any
inconvenience experienced during this unplanned downtime.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer