[arin-announce] December 2019 Issue of ARIN Bits Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Dec 16 13:36:46 EST 2019

ARIN Bits, our quarterly e-news update, is distributed to our community
to keep everyone in the loop on the latest happenings at ARIN. We have
several different “bits” of information in each issue, including the
latest policies up for discussion, upcoming events, helpful tips, and
ARIN Online updates.

The December 2019 issue of ARIN Bits is now available on TeamARIN:

https://teamarin.net/2019/12/16/arin-bits-december-2019/

To catch up on past issues of Bits, visit:

https://teamarin.net/category/arin-bits/