[arin-announce] David Farmer Stepping Down from ARIN Advisory Council

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Dec 6 11:05:31 EST 2019

David Farmer has resigned from the ARIN Advisory Council effective 31
December 2019. On behalf of the ARIN Community, I would like to thank
David for his 11 years of dedicated service to the organization as an
Advisory Council (AC) representative. We wish him the very best in his
future endeavors.

In accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the remaining AC members have
decided to appoint Anita Nikolich (the first runner-up in the 2019 ARIN
Advisory Council election) to fill the remainder of the unexpired term.
Anita Nikolich will serve on the ARIN AC from 1 January 2020 through 31
December 2020.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO