[arin-announce] ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 28 August 2019

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Aug 27 20:53:44 EDT 2019

ARIN Online will undergo network maintenance from 8:00 PM ET until
approximately 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, 28 August 2019. During this
time, our main provisioning site may be periodically inaccessible. The
suite of services that may be inaccessible includes our main website,
ARIN Online, ARIN’s RESTful Provisioning service and mail to ARIN
Registration Services. All other ARIN publicly-available services
(Whois, RDAP, IRR, RPKI repository, etc.) will be available.

Once maintenance has been completed, ARIN Online accounts will be
accessible and queued mail will be processed. Any RESTful calls sent
during the outage are not queued, and must be resubmitted after the
maintenance period.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer