[arin-announce] New ARIN Chief Financial Officer

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 1 08:19:16 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce that Chris Casselman has joined the ARIN team
as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective 31 July 2019.

Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who brings a wide variety
of financial experience to his new role at ARIN. He has provided
financial and audit leadership to a variety of science and technology
companies throughout his career, including most recently serving as CFO
for a not-for-profit association.

Please join me in welcoming Chris to ARIN!

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO