[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online
info at arin.net
Sat Sep 15 09:55:50 EDT 2018
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are
included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments,
or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online
account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday
through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
* We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and performed
multiple bug fixes.
* Whois now provides an error response when it receives a forward domain
query that does not include qualifiers or flags.
* Changes were made in ARIN’s system to improve the speed of network and
* RPKI now allows input and certification of Direct Assignment (DS) and
Direct Allocation (DA) resources that are under Early Registration
Transfer (ERX) Project space as well as DS and DA resources that are top
* For RDAP queries on the Origin AS field, the results are limited to
More information about the ARIN-announce