[arin-announce] Welcome to the Final Preview of ARIN's New Website

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 1 10:25:08 EDT 2018

We are well on our way to providing the community with a new website,
and we are relying heavily on input from the community every step of the
way in order to make sure that the end result meets your needs. Over the
last several months, we have conducted multiple community engagements to
collect feedback from you including:

     * online card sorting,
     * user testing at multiple events,
     * paper prototyping with ARIN 40 attendees,
     * online tree testing for navigation,
     * a homepage and navigation preview in person and online during ARIN 41
     * and most recently, ARIN account management application
integration testing with "Super Users" and staff - *This test will also
be available onsite during NANOG 74 and ARIN 42

This preview site is your final opportunity to see how your feedback has
shaped the direction we are taking. The site is only partially populated
right now, but we hope it is enough to give you the general idea of the
experience we are trying to create. You will find the Policy, Fees &
Invoices and About Us content is fully in place, and we encourage ARIN
42 participants to try and use the preview site during the meeting.

Please take a few minutes to visit and explore:
https://preview.arin.net

When you are done, select the Feedback button on the preview homepage
(available in the menu for mobile users) to answer a few questions and
provide free form comments as well. We are very excited to share our
progress and to get your input to help us make the new ARIN website
intuitive and easy to use.

This preview will remain available through 12 October 2018.

Thank you for your support of this project! We look forward to bringing
you a fresh new www.arin.net in early 2019.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services