[arin-announce] Seeking Volunteers for ARIN's 2018 Meeting Fellowship Selection Committee

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 3 13:15:28 EST 2018

Don’t overlook this opportunity to get involved with ARIN! We have
extended our call for volunteers to serve on the 2018 Meeting Fellowship
Selection Committee. This Committee is responsible for selecting
qualified individuals to take part in our Fellowship Program at a 2018
ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting.

In order to serve on this committee, you must be a Member in Good
Standing, have attended an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting in the
past three years, and be able to contribute approximately three hours of
time per meeting (for a total of six hours per year) to review
applications and select fellowship recipients.

To volunteer, please send an email with your first and last name,
organization name, contact information, and the last ARIN Public Policy
and Members Meeting you attended to members at arin.net by Wednesday, 10
January 2018 with the subject line "Selection Committee Volunteer."

Your time, support, and participation matters, so volunteer today!

Learn more about the ARIN Meeting Fellowship Selection Committee at:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/committeecharters.html#fellowship

Learn more about the ARIN Fellowship Program by visiting:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

To learn more about General Members in Good Standing, please visit:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/membership/member.html#gmigs

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services