[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Feb 24 13:54:29 EST 2018

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are
included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

* We completed a number of performance improvements and implemented
multiple bug fixes on Whois.
* Transfer performance was improved, resulting in shorter processing
time for large transfers.
* Pages and processes in ARIN Online were improved and streamlined,
including Transfer Requests, Ticket - Request Details, Ask ARIN, and
Password Change.
* ARIN’s MD5-PW generator has been updated and is available for use with
ARIN’s Internet Routing Registry (IRR). It is available at:
https://www.arin.net/public/hashTool.xhtml
* Updated the Whois Inaccuracy Form to provide additional guidance to users.
* For Two-Factor Authentication, removed QR code and key viewing after
initial setup (customer request).