[arin-announce] There is still time to Register for ARIN on the Road – Columbus

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 23 10:15:12 EDT 2017

ARIN is taking the show on the road, and this time we are heading to
Columbus, OH! Registration is open and we hope you can join us for:

ARIN on the Road – Columbus

Thursday, 2 November, 2017; 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
The Westin Columbus
Registration and Continental Breakfast at 9:00 AM EDT
Register at: https://www.arin.net/columbus

This one-day event is your opportunity to learn about topics like:

•    ARIN: Mission, Role and Services
•    ARIN Technical Services
•    ARIN Internet Number Resource Policy
•    DNS Security (DNSSEC)
•    Whois Accuracy
•    Life after IPv4 Depletion
•    Resource Certification (RPKI)
•    Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About IPv6

In addition to providing great professional education, ARIN on the Road
will give you a chance to connect with colleagues and find out how you
can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the
ARIN community. Network with your peers at lunch!

Registration is free and lunch is included! Seating is limited so
register today at https://www.arin.net/columbus. Joining us "on the
road" is a great first step to learn how you can take the wheel and
steer the future of the Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
these events, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free
to contact us at meetings at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services