[arin-announce] ARIN 40 Begins Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 5 11:29:22 EDT 2017

The ARIN 40 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in San Jose,
California. Join us from 9:00 AM – 5:10 PM PDT on Thursday and from 9:00
– 11:30 AM PDT on Friday to discuss five draft policies, the latest
software developments, and ARIN Elections for the Board of Trustees and
Advisory Council (AC).

To close out the meeting, we will hold the Members Meeting on Friday
from 12:30 – 2:30 PM PDT. At that time, we will review reports from the
Board, AC, Registration Services department, and Engineering department.

AGENDA & PRESENTATIONS

View the agenda and check for updates at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40_agenda

As we receive presentations throughout the week, we will be posting them
to:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40_materials

FOR REMOTE PARTICIPANTS

If you cannot join us in San Jose, you can still participate online via
webcast, live transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join
the meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or
comments.

Remote participation info is available at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40_remote

MOBILE APP

The app for the ARIN 40 Public Policy and Members Meeting is available
for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to
download the app and sign in with your event credentials.

https://crowd.cc/s/XW5m

MEETING RECAP

A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at:

http://www.teamarin.net

SOCIAL MEDIA

Join in the conversation about ARIN 40 at:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARIN40 - use #ARIN40 to tweet about the meeting!

Happy Meeting!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services