[arin-announce] ARIN Online Emergency Maintenance Scheduled for 2:00 PM TODAY, 27 November 2017

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 27 13:00:38 EST 2017

ARIN Online will go offline for emergency maintenance at 2:00 PM EST
today, 27 November. During this outage, some users of ARIN Online will
experience errors and potentially loss of service and work in progress.
We recommend all users log out of ARIN Online by 1:55 PM EST and remain
logged out until 2:15 PM EST.

All other ARIN publicly available services (Whois, RDAP, IRR, RPKI
repository, etc.) will be available. We apologize for the inconvenience
and thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer