[arin-announce] ARIN 39 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Mar 28 11:35:33 EDT 2017

It’s less than a week until the ARIN 39 Public Policy and Members
Meeting in New Orleans, where we will be in the thick of important
community discussions on six draft policies.

     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-3: Alternative Simplified
Criteria for Justifying Small IPv4 Transfers
     Draft Policy ARIN-2016-8: Removal of Indirect POC Validation
Requirement
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-9: Streamline Merger &
Acquisition Transfers
     Draft Policy ARIN-2017-1: Clarify Slow Start for Transfers
     Draft Policy ARIN-2017-2: Removal of Community Networks
     Draft Policy ARIN-2017-3: Update to NPRM 3.6: Annual Whois POC
Validation

All draft policy text is available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

The ARIN 39 agenda will feature many other exciting segments, including
updates on registry data accuracy, ARIN software developments, and the
latest news from each of the other RIRs. We will also hold an IPv6 panel
discussion which will feature case studies and guidance from
organizations that have successfully deployed IPv6. In addition, we are
pleased to welcome ICANN President and CEO Göran Marby to ARIN 39; he
will be speaking on Tuesday, 4 April.

Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure
you are ready to get your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has
published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or
download beforehand. Just visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN39_materials

If you haven’t downloaded the ARIN 39 app yet, now is the perfect time
to do so! Visit https://crowd.cc/s/D8ja from your mobile device to
download the app now.

We hope to see you in New Orleans, but if you are unable to join us in
person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely.

View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register
today by visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN39

Please contact us at meetings at arin.net if you have any questions. We’re
looking forward to your participation at ARIN 39!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services