[arin-announce] ARIN Named A Top Workplace by Washington Post

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jun 19 11:44:04 EDT 2017

We are happy to announce that ARIN has been awarded a 2017 Top
Workplaces honor by The Washington Post.

The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an employee
feedback survey that measured several aspects of workplace culture,
including Alignment, Execution, and Connection, just to name a few.

150 companies were selected for the Top Workplaces award. We are honored
to have been selected for the award, and we thank our employees for
participating in survey.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO