[arin-announce] Happy 5th World IPv6 Launch Anniversary

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jun 6 09:45:08 EDT 2017

This message is forwarded on behalf of the Number Resource Organization.

The Number Resource Organization (NRO) would like to wish the global
Internet community a very happy 5th World IPv6 Launch Anniversary on the
behalf of the five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs). We hope you
enjoy our short video recounting IPv6 deployment progress around the
world, and invite you to join us in the continuing efforts to make IPv6
the new normal:

https://youtu.be/vYSRAcQAxrE

Thanks also to the Internet Society (ISOC) for launching this
initiative. We encourage you to take a look at their report on the
current state of IPv6 deployment at:

https://www.internetsociety.org/ipv6