[arin-announce] Enhanced "No Valid POC Report" coming in September

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 13 14:35:17 EDT 2017

We are making improvements to one of our reports available inside ARIN
Online in response to a community suggestion submitted via the ARIN
Consultation and Suggestion Process (ACSP). This suggestion is
documented in ACSP 2016.09.

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2016-09.html

To meet this community request for enhancements to the "Report Of
Resources With No Valid Contacts", we will be deploying an updated
report that includes both invalid POC handles and names. The new schema
for this updated report is available for download and preview at:

https://www.arin.net/resources/services/poc_validation_readme.html

If you currently have automated scripts or other tools that interface
with this particular ARIN Online report, they may require modifications
in order to parse the new xml format when it is released on 16 September
2017.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services