[arin-announce] ARIN DoS Attack

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jan 24 12:59:04 EST 2017

Starting at 10:53 AM ET on Tuesday, 24 January, a DoS attack began
against ARIN. This was and continues to be a sustained attack against
our provisioning services, email, and website. We initiated our DoS
mitigation plan and are in the process of mitigating various types of
attack traffic patterns. All our other public-facing services (Whois,
Whois-RWS, RDAP, DNS, IRR, and RPKI repository services) are not
affected by this attack and are operating normally. We will announce an
all clear 24 hours after the attacks have stopped.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer