[arin-announce] ARIN Payment Processing Currently Unavailable

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 11 11:39:14 EST 2017

ARIN is currently unable to receive or process credit card payments. As
a result, we have taken ARIN's credit card payment functionality offline
while the issue is remedied with our payment processing vendor. Our
credit card payment vendor has confirmed to us in our communication with
them that they are currently working to quickly remedy the issue with
their service. We will notify the community as soon as credit card
payment services are restored.

Please contact our Financial Service Department by email at
billing at arin.net or by phone at 1.703.227.9886 if you require assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while this issue is resolved.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services