[arin-announce] ARIN 39 Hotel Discount Expires Soon

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Feb 15 15:34:56 EST 2017

ARIN 39 will be here soon, so make your travel arrangements while there
is still time to get in on the action! ARIN 39 will take place 2-5 April
in New Orleans, Louisiana. You won't want to miss this important
Internet community meeting where you’ll have the opportunity to engage
in policy discussions, network with colleagues, and attend workshops and
tutorials.

The deadline for ARIN attendees to take advantage of the discounted
hotel rate of $209 (USD) at the Hotel Monteleone is 3 March. We strongly
encourage you to book your travel and register right now by visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN39

Hotel details and a booking link are available on our Hotel and Travel
page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important
that you book your room as soon as possible. Space will be an issue, so
don’t delay!

If you can't find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at meetings at arin.net and we'll be happy to help. We hope to
see you in New Orleans!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services