[arin-announce] ARIN Announces Fellowship Recipients for ARIN 40

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 31 11:16:10 EDT 2017

ARIN is pleased to announce the following ARIN Fellowship Program
recipients for ARIN 40 in San Jose, California:

Canada

•    Barb Carra, Cybera Inc.
•    Nancy Carter, CANARIE Inc.
•    Glenn McKnight, North American Regional At-Large Organization
(NARALO) Chair
•    Adrian Schmidt, Burman University

USA

•    Jeremy Austin, Whitestone Power & Communications
•    Frank Bulk, Premier Communications Inc.
•    Jose R. de la Cruz, Internet Society of Puerto Rico
•    Austin Murkland, QScend Technologies, Inc.
•    Christopher Regan, Bronx District Attorney’s Office, Economic
Crimes Bureau
•    Loris Taylor, Native Public Media

Caribbean

•    Cesar Oscar Cordero Casilla, Procuraduria Especializada Contra
Crímenes y Delitos de Alta Tecnología
•    Rudi Daniel, DanielCharles
•    Bartlett Morgan, Internet Society of Barbados
•    Kerrie-Ann Richards, VFJ Coding Ltd.

Outlying Area

•    Gerard Best, Congress WBN

ARIN Fellows receive:

•    Round-trip, economy class airfare to the meeting
•    Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
•    A small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals
•    An Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor
•    Optionally: Registration and hotel accommodations for the North
American Network Operators Group (NANOG) meeting

ARIN congratulates our newly-selected fellows and wishes to thank
everyone who applied to the ARIN Fellowship Program to attend ARIN 40!

The application process for ARIN 41, 15-18 April 2018 in Miami, FL, will
open soon. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit
and bookmark:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Need help convincing your employer to support your application? ARIN can
provide you with a customizable letter that highlights the benefits of
taking part in our Fellowship Program. To request a copy of the letter,
please email members at arin.net.

For questions about the ARIN Fellowship Program, becoming a community
member mentor, or volunteering as a mentor for future meetings, please
email members at arin.net.

To learn more about or to register for ARIN 40 in San Jose from 5-6
October, please visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40

Advance in-person meeting and remote participation registrations are
free. I hope to see you at an upcoming ARIN Public Policy and Members
Meeting!

Regards,

Wendy Leedy
Member Engagement Coordinator