[arin-announce] Remote Participation at ARIN 40

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Aug 25 10:31:23 EDT 2017

ARIN 40 will be in San Jose, California from 5-6 October. Will you? We
sure hope so, but if you can’t make it in person, participating online
can be equally rewarding. In an effort to create a truly open community
forum, ARIN provides meeting materials, live transcripts, and webcasts
so you can be part of the action, wherever you are. Remote attendees
will also have access to a live chat as well as voting options to make
sure your voice is heard.

The webcast and live transcript are available to anyone, but if you want
to join in the meeting chat room and add your voice to discussion and
participate in straw polls, you must register at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40

Select "Register” and choose “Remote Participant” as your registration
type. You will need a Jabber client to participate in chat, and we will
ask for your Jabber Identifier (JID) when you register. For details, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN40_remote

We will notify all remote participants when the meeting materials,
including the discussion guide, are available online.

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation at ARIN 40! Please contact us at meetings at arin.net if you
have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services