[arin-announce] Timothy Denton Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Aug 9 17:56:57 EDT 2017

Timothy Denton has resigned from the ARIN Board of Trustees effective 9
August 2017. On behalf of the ARIN Community and Board of Trustees, I
would like to thank Tim for his eight years of dedicated service to the
organization. We wish him the very best in his futures endeavors.

According to the ARIN Bylaws, the remaining Board members at their
discretion may vote to appoint an interim member to fill this vacancy.
The Board will discuss this matter during an upcoming meeting.

Regards,

Paul Andersen, P. Eng
Chair, Board of Trustees